1. True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost."
2. "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
3. "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.
4. "Friendship is one mind in two bodies."
5. "Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
6. "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."
7. "If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are."
8. Do Friendship with dil se not Dimag se because Friendship is connection of Heart.
9. When you realize that you made a mistake in friendship .Take an immediate step to correct it.
10. “One can't complain. I have my friends. Why, someone spoke to me only yesterday.”
No comments:
Post a Comment